Saturday, August 20, 2011

London... Day 4

So... tired. Its such a strange feeling to be tired, but my body hasn't adjusted to the time change yet, so I don't want to sleep when I know that I have to. Its day four in London, and my stress level is just now starting to calm down. I also don't want to eat at the right times either, so that's been fun. I'm hoping that I adjust eventually, but at this rate, who knows if that'll actually happen. We just had dinner at this place in Kennsington called "Maggie Jones's," and it was pretty good. I had chicken and artichoke pie, and I really liked it. So far, we've only eaten at two places where the food wasn't great. Other than that, it really hasn't been that bad. I guess the last time I was here, we were on a strict budget, so we didn't really go to the places that my parents and I are going to now. When they leave, its probably going to go back to either crap food, or cooking for myself. I hope that I have time to cook for myself because my guess is that I'm probably going to be extremely busy, which means that I'm probably out of luck on that one. Oh well, it doesn't really matter if I eat good food, as long as I eat, that's all that matters. I'm going to be walking a lot and dancing more than I have in over a year, so I'm going to definitely need nourishment. I'll hopefully be moving into my apartment on Tuesday, so I won't have internet until I set it up, and who knows when that'll happen. That means I may not be able to post an update for a while, but hopefully it won't be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment