Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Here!

So, I'm in London. Man, am I stressed out! I mean, I wouldn't have expected this to be easy peezie (peezie?), but I never expected it to be as difficult as its been. I'm not going to burden you all with all my stress and aggravation causing issues, but I am going to tell you that its honestly been no picnic. The only thing that's keeping my head up is the fact that I am rekindling my love for London. Before I got here, the idea that the only reasons why I love London is because of the touristy areas and the fact that I just plain-old love being on vacation. After being here for the past two days, I've been working my patootie off (patootie?) trying to find an apartment, and I definitely have not done anything touristy other than walking by Big Ben once for less than ten minutes. Its amazing that after all of that and thinking about the stress of what's to come, I can still say that I know I made the right decision in coming here. I really feel like this is what I'm supposed to be doing. Its a weird feeling, and I didn't even have that when I moved to LA, but here is different. It may still be a little (OK a lot) scary to think about living here on my own after being in the comforts and stability of my home for the past year, but the feeling of happiness will most definitely outweigh all that. Of course I'm still nervous, stressed, busy, blah, blah, whatever, but I know it'll pass and then I'll be OK. Probably more than OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment