Monday, January 9, 2012

Aaaaaaaaaand, I'm back in London...

Hello all! I can't believe how quickly time flew, but I am back in London once again. I feel like my time at home was a complete blur, and that it didn't really happen. When I look back on the three and a half weeks that I was away, I honestly have no idea what I did, how I passed the time, and what I accomplished. I do not feel rested at all; actually, I feel completely jet lagged... again. I also did not really enjoy my first day back in class. I feel like I would like to be choreographing instead of doing what we're doing, and I don't really know how it relates to what I want to do overall in my life. Possibly, after two weeks with this "artist" in this intensive, I can actually begin to understand why we had to walk around the room with our eyes closed for and hour and a half today, but as of now, I'm just kinda pissed off about it.

So, I have my second Euro-journey coming up in a little less than 3 weeks, which is kind of exciting. I will, of course, take a lot of pictures and share them on facebook as I usually do. Right now, I have an assignment to do for this artist dude that I don't want to do at all, I am baking some turkey cutlets in the oven, and I'm doing laundry. I also have a desk and a chair from Ikea that I just got delivered today, which I'm excited to use, but not excited to put together. I do need to put them together soon because I feel that I will be much more productive with my work once I have a desk and don't have to work on my bed anymore. If I wasn't so jet lagged, perhaps I would be more inclined to do it now, but sadly, this is not the case.

Hmm... I'm slightly concerned because my turkey cutlets are smelling questionable. Yeah, things are pretty much back to normal already. Goody.

Oh, and the turkey is fine. False alarm. Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment